Vegetable Farm Selection
- We raise our animals in a low-stress, natural environment and treat them humanely from birth to market
- We manage the grazing of our animals to enhance the growth of the pasture, the health of the land, and the nutritional value of our products
- We do not treat our animals with hormones
- We do not treat our animals with routine, low-level antibiotics
- We do not confine our animals except to protect them from extreme weather conditions
- Our cows are 100% grassfed and we do not feed them grain, soy, corn silage, or feed concentrates
- We only feed our pigs non-GMO grains (not from genetically modified organisms)
- We raise our vegetables without the use of any synthetic chemical pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers
- All vegetables, herbs and flowers in our CSA shares are raised on our farm.
- Our entire farm, 540 acres, is in either the county or state farmland preservation programs
- We protect our streams from harmful animal impacts through a variety of soil conservation and conservation reserve programs
- We want to know our customers and want our customers to know their farmers
We sell our meats year-round. For our garden produce, we focus most of our attention on growing Summer vegetables on our farm.